Please note you can now apply ONLINE for available bursaries via the link given below. If you are unable to complete the online application, you can still apply physically by downloading our PDF application form, completing and submitting it as per the instructions on the form. While both options are available, the preferred application channel is the online version. Please don’t submit both the downloadable application and the online submission as only one channel is needed.
The steps to follow for the online version are:
- Click on the online submission tab.
- Register your relevant contact details (you must have an active email address in order to register).
- Once you have registered, you will be directed to complete your personal profile and upload all the relevant documents.
- You will receive notification that your application is complete once all documents have been submitted.
- You will continue to receive notifications about which documents are outstanding until your entire application is complete.
- You will be able to edit and update your application details at any stage. Please ensure that information such as results are updated. Of critical importance is that you update your contact details if they change e.g. email address and cell phone numbers.
- Once your application has been deemed eligible for one of our clients, you will be notified regarding the selection process.